98 Dogwood Lakes Drive
Hampton, GA 30228
SALES MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Seasoned customer-focused leader with experience in leading financial operations, sales management, process improvements, and sales training. Team builder with ability to motivate and empower cross-functional groups to accomplish objectives. Exceptional attention to detail, negotiation, and closing skills. Strategic and creative thinker who controls costs and minimizes risks while simultaneously driving desired results in sales and profits. Tenacious with tendency to work diligently in formulating initiatives to support quota attainment and consistent sales growth. Top performer with numerous accolades and awards, including Salesperson of the Year.
Solutions & Strategic Selling ▪ Business Planning ▪ Multi-Site Operations ▪ Financial Management
Employee Relations & Communications ▪ New Business Development ▪ Contract Negotiations
Strategic Partnerships & Alliances ▪ Prospecting & Closing Skills ▪ Staff Development & Training
Supervision & Recruiting ▪ Sales Growth & Advertising Strategies ▪ Customer Needs Assessment
DON JACKSON AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, McDonough, GA
Oversee dealership sales and service operations. Identify and assess customer needs, arrange profitable automobile deals, sell service contracts and ancillary products. Order new inventory; process sales reports and claim incentives. Ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory laws. Train teams and evaluate sales and finance strategies. Design sales contests, incentives, and bonus programs. Execute monthly budgets. Supervise 3 managers and 20-25 sales, service and support staff.
· As a Lincoln-Mercury dealer, I managed new car sales for the #1 Lincoln-Mercury franchise in the Southeast, and #78 in the Country
· Transitioned dealership from a Lincoln-Mercury franchise to a Subaru franchise, including all sales, service, parts and finance operations. Kept the dealership profitable as a used car dealership during the transition process.
HotSauce POS, Marietta, GA
Senior Software Engineer
Custom design of touch-screen point of sale software for restaurants and nightclubs. I worked with each restaurant owner to determine their individual needs and translate those needs into a point of sale software service that would improve their business processes.
· Engineered the existing point of sale software to allow for multi-location establishments
· Designed and implemented an out-of-the box solution that would allow our end-user to purchase a scaled down version of the software. They could then install and configure the software themselves, rather than have a technical team spend days in their establishment.
· Designed the drive-thru component of the software to complement the front-of-the-house management software
FULTON COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, Atlanta, GA
Oversee network operations for one of the largest jails in the country. Custom design and programming of software and databases to ease flow of jail operations.
· Managed network of more than 200 computers, 5 servers and 100 green screen terminals
· Directed all network technology initiatives for the opening of the new Jail Intake Center in 2002.
· Built a software program to print ID Badges for all employees and vendors for the Fulton County Jail. Before the program was installed, all badges were typed and laminated. The new system allowed for quick production of ID Badges and easier tracking and data retention capabilities.
EDGE CONNECTIONS, Atlanta, GA
Business-to-Business Sales of telecommunications equipment and packages. Maintained book of business and service all accounts after the sale.
· Top producing Account Executive 4 months out of 12, including only the second month of employment as an Account Executive
ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION, Atlanta, GA
Area Sales Manager
Worked my way from door-to-door sales representative to crew supervisor to sales manager and, finally, to an area sales manager. As an area sales manager, I was responsible for all sales operations, 2 sales managers, 6 supervisors and as many as 30 salespeople.
· South Area Salesman of the Year Award in 1995
· South Area Top Producing Supervisor Award in 1997
Bachelor of Information Technology, December 2002
Clayton State University
Associate of Applied Science, June 2000
Clayton State University
Certificate of Information
Technology (CIT) – Clayton State University
Ford Master Certifications - Financial Services Manager, Sales Manager and Internet Manager
Subaru Certifications – Sales Manager, Financial Services Manager
ADP – Reynolds & Reynolds – Arkona
– Microsoft Office – Internet Explorer – HTML – ASP
Visual Basic – Database Programming – SQL – SQL Server – Networking – Google Adwords